Called to Serve - Osorno, Chile

Elder Keenan Robertson is serving in the Osorno Chile Mission as a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Elder Robertson left on July 16, 2013 and will return sometime around July of 2015. Missionaries have a limited time to respond to all the E-mails and letters they receive so we will include here some of his letters home so that friends and family can keep up to date on how things are going for him and his ministry among the wonderful people of Chile.

Friday, August 1, 2014

July 19th, 2014

What's up!  This week was good.  I'm finally getting over my cold!  I have probably lost weight with all the gunk that has come out of my nose!  Sorry, that was descriptive, shouldn't have written it.  Well I guess I could erase it now but I'm not going to! haha Our interviews with president were super-awesome!  He is really cool. Interviews were planned for Monday but president has been so busy we couldn`t.

A cool story that happened is this week there was a conference for youth here in Osorno and it was the youth from Valdivia and Osorno.  Friday we did an activity with them and they got to leave with us and we contacted tons of people, it was fun!  And it just so happened that I got paired with a youth from Valdivia.  His name is Freddy!  It's cool because me and elder Parsons found Freddy!  In my training we found him and started teaching him and then I left.  He got baptised and is super-active and went to this conference it was super-awesome! 

The new callings in the ward sound awesome! Phil is awesome I bet he will do awesome!

We have been working hard and have found some people but nobody is progressing real good at this time. English is really hard today!  I can barely write sentences let alone paragraphs! haha

Well, I lost my hat again but it can only be in a few places.  I should be able to find it! :)

We played football americano all morning long so I'm super tired right now!  We can`t play soccer still but I think president will let us soon.  I'll try to take more pictures of the city, I've been bad at taking pictures! 

Glad everything is super awesome at home good ñuvk (I'm not going to delete that :) I wanted to spell luck)  good luck with your interview dad, hope you pass with an A and a job opens soon!  Love you all lots and lots and lots! 

Elder Robertson

Nana's package, it was good!



This is me next to the mascot of the world cup and me with horns. :)



This is my district. Elder Hawkes, Elder Montiel, Elder Munns, and Elder Me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment