Called to Serve - Osorno, Chile

Elder Keenan Robertson is serving in the Osorno Chile Mission as a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Elder Robertson left on July 16, 2013 and will return sometime around July of 2015. Missionaries have a limited time to respond to all the E-mails and letters they receive so we will include here some of his letters home so that friends and family can keep up to date on how things are going for him and his ministry among the wonderful people of Chile.

Monday, August 25, 2014

August 23rd, 2014

Well I’m better :).  I feel super-good And I’m just plain happy and excited to be a missionary! You guys are the best parents ever!  And Best siblings Ever.  I am Capitalizing so many letters I don`t know why! Ha-ha But this week was good.  We were still sick in the beginning but we are better now.  I hope you like all the pics!  I loved you guys’ emails this week.  They were great!  Could you send me football updates though! :) Por favor :)  Elder Marshall and I are good; we are sharing with a part member family.  Pamela is the mom and member.  Juan Carlos is the dad and not a member.  They have two little kids that are hilarious.. We had an awesome lesson with them the other day and it was incredible it was so powerful.  Carlos is going to get baptized!  This week was good.  Sorry for the short email.  I got another letter dad thanks!  I’ll be sending one soon.  One thing real quick could you put money on my card.  I need new shoes! :) Thanks for everything you do!!!!  You’re the best family ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) 

Love,

Elder Robertson

I burned this side but the other ones looked good!  




 There is this place called the Villa Olimpica. It has this awesome court and tons of stuff outside. We played football this morning for 3 hours it was the first sunny day i`ve seen in forever!



..............Devil Cat............ :) 






I'm digging all the american food! :) Best stuff ever!



 Turns out Chile has awesome tunnel Spiders we found this bad boy in our house and fed him a bee.  It reminds me of the spider from Lord of the Rings. :)  I can`t wait to feed it more it was the coolest thing.



The weather has been pretty lame but it's getting better so that's good!  Spring is a comin´! 

1 comment:

  1. Fun to read thru these! Keenan has such a great attitude!! What a great missionary and example he is! Love him so much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete