Called to Serve - Osorno, Chile

Elder Keenan Robertson is serving in the Osorno Chile Mission as a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Elder Robertson left on July 16, 2013 and will return sometime around July of 2015. Missionaries have a limited time to respond to all the E-mails and letters they receive so we will include here some of his letters home so that friends and family can keep up to date on how things are going for him and his ministry among the wonderful people of Chile.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

December 30, 2013

Skype was awesome, it made my Christmas.  Christmas was fun, we sang to some members, sat in the house reading/studying, and went over to the 1st counselor in the bishopric's home, that was fun they are an awesome family.

Sounds like you had an awesome Christmas!  Dallin and Ellie are the luckiest people in the world!  Pillows! I would die for a good American pillow. ha-ha

Spanish is going good.  I like it, it was really good having Elder Sanchez as a companion.  I learned Spanish pretty quick!  I don't know if I dream in Spanish because I don't remember the last time I had a dream!  Thanks a ton for the quotes, I like reading them.  They are all good, solid, spirit filling advice, I love reading them a ton.  I'm learning a ton on the mission it's so great, I love it.

Cambios are this week on Wednesday!  My new companion is going to be Elder Mcdonald!  I'm excited, it will be good.  Elder Sanchez is going to a city called Puerta Natales and is going to be a district leader!

Well, I'm doing good.  Not sure what else to write!  Don´t worry about another package!  I'm doing good.  I think that's all for today. Love you tons!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Elder Robertson 

Me and our ward mission leader, hermano Jorge Diez

This is Miguel on my right and Obispo (Bishop) Pablo Millapinda on my left!

This is the son of Miguel, our investigator.

This is hermano Bruno and his wife.  He is the 1st counselor in the bishopric.  They are an awesome family.  We spent Christmas with them and we are going over again New Year's Eve.

I'm just changing sooo much. hahahahaha

When people get frustrated with their computers in Chile.


No comments:

Post a Comment