Called to Serve - Osorno, Chile

Elder Keenan Robertson is serving in the Osorno Chile Mission as a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Elder Robertson left on July 16, 2013 and will return sometime around July of 2015. Missionaries have a limited time to respond to all the E-mails and letters they receive so we will include here some of his letters home so that friends and family can keep up to date on how things are going for him and his ministry among the wonderful people of Chile.

Monday, February 24, 2014

February 24, 2014

This week was awesome!  But Fabian is going on vacation so we can´t baptize him the 22 of March.... bummer right?  It’s ok because we are going to do it the 15th!  I’m super excited he is awesome!!!  There was a meeting with Elder Ballard for all of the Melchizedec priesthood holders that was really good!   That’s cool I’m glad Dallin and Ellie get along so well!  That is so cool he has a car!

I’m really healthy, it’s great.  I feel so good!  I´ve been doing push-ups and sit-ups like mad and p-days we play lots of sports!  I weighed myself the other day and I´ve gained 5 pounds!  I weigh 129!  This past week was really good, we worked really hard and worked on being 100% obedient and the blessings were great!

This week was really rewarding!  I gave a talk in church yesterday!  It was cool, I didn´t have time to prepare so I did it on obedience and I took 20 minutes.  I could have gone on and on, it was really cool.  Scriptures were popping into my head and thoughts.  It was really cool, everyone was thanking me afterward!  It was a good week.  It was a lot of walking!  We have been working with some of the active members and they are starting to have lots of excitement.

I haven´t bought shoes yet, I think I’ll be ok for a while.  Also, I will need another rain jacket soon.  My dang zipper is starting to break!  But I will make it last for as long as possible.

Busy is always better! Ha-ha.  I like when we have so much to do we usually can´t do it all!  That doesn´t happen very much but I love it!  This week was awesome, I loved it!  Everything is really good!

I am so happy all you guys are doing so good!  Something I´ve learned and I’m learning is, if you want more happiness and more blessings, be more obedient.  It works!  


Love you tons!!!!!!!


Here is a picture overlooking Centro and one of me and Elder Mcdonald, everyone call him Cajita Feliz (it means Happy Meal) :-)




Found a good old tire swing and the most amazing puppy of all time!


I had an intercambio this week with my district leader and his sector is right on the ocean!


This is Hermano Orlando and his son, they are super-awesome!  He is one of the strongest members in our ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment