Called to Serve - Osorno, Chile

Elder Keenan Robertson is serving in the Osorno Chile Mission as a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Elder Robertson left on July 16, 2013 and will return sometime around July of 2015. Missionaries have a limited time to respond to all the E-mails and letters they receive so we will include here some of his letters home so that friends and family can keep up to date on how things are going for him and his ministry among the wonderful people of Chile.

Monday, April 20, 2015

April 20th, 2015

This week was good.  Everything went good with the conference.  It was a lot of planning!  It was pretty funny because the day before, Hna. Obeso called and said she wanted a cake to celebrate the birthdays that have happened.  So we had to run all over the place looking for a cake but finally we found one so it all worked out good.  Yes, I'm still a zone leader.  I probably will be until the end.  It's a lot of work but I don't mind it.  I like it here in Villarica because it is a lot less traveling than in Lanco. 

The weather has been pretty dang nice for the most part.  Usually it has just rained at night.  It's not very cold either so that's a plus.  Saturday it rained all day, haha!  By the end of the day I was soaked.  Originally all my stuff was waterproof but now it's only waterproof for an hour or so!  Haha.  But I should be fine for a couple more months. 

I just talked to Elder Warburton and his parents got his itinerary too! 

I gave a talk in sacrament meeting about repentance so that was good.  I'm almost done reading the Book of Mormon in Spanish again!  I'm also reading the Old Testament in English.. it's a lot harder.  Well, I will try and not be trunkie.  But I just realized I only have ten p-days left!  Haha :) Love you guys!

Elder Robertson


The sector I have here in Villarrica is pretty big!  It's really long and it's pure houses.  This picture is from the end of my sector; it's a newer neighborhood. 


I  found my new sun glasses in the house of a member family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment