Called to Serve - Osorno, Chile

Elder Keenan Robertson is serving in the Osorno Chile Mission as a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Elder Robertson left on July 16, 2013 and will return sometime around July of 2015. Missionaries have a limited time to respond to all the E-mails and letters they receive so we will include here some of his letters home so that friends and family can keep up to date on how things are going for him and his ministry among the wonderful people of Chile.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

March 23rd, 2015

This week was good.  We did lots of traveling!  We went to Los Lagos to show the new hermanas everything and that all went really good.  Then Thursday we had to go back because the other hermanas are getting kicked out of their house!  So we had to go look at houses and stuff.  We ended up finding a really nice house, so this Friday I think we will help them move.  It was a really nice house!  I have been looking for a new house in all of my time here in Lanco and there just isn`t any!  This week we also went to a little city called Malahue.  It's about 30 minutes outside of Lanco.  There is a member that is sick so we went and cut her wood.  It has been an exciting week with all the traveling!

Romina is doing really good she really liked the baptism.  She is ten.  It was a neat experience.

I still haven't decided where I want to live for school.  I don't know if I could live at home, with Nana, or in an apartment.  Haha.  It would be really cool to live with Warburton but it would also be cheaper to live at home.  So I don't know. 

We had 53 people in church this week!  It was awesome.  Me and Warburton gave talks and it was a good Sunday!  Today we are getting together with everybody to play handball!  Haha, that should be fun! 

I can't believe it is almost cambios again!!!  I think i will stay here with Warburton for another cambio but we will see.  

Thats awesome all the work you are doing in the yard!  That should be good. 

I was also thinking, depending on where I live for school it would be good to work!  Maybe in a little bit when it gets closer to me coming home you could ask around the ward if anybody knows of any jobs that would be good.

I'm not too trunkie, don't worry! :)

Love you guys!!!! 

Elder Robertson


There is a member here and she is a firefighter.  I tried on the clothes! 



This was a cool sunrise the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment