Called to Serve - Osorno, Chile

Elder Keenan Robertson is serving in the Osorno Chile Mission as a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Elder Robertson left on July 16, 2013 and will return sometime around July of 2015. Missionaries have a limited time to respond to all the E-mails and letters they receive so we will include here some of his letters home so that friends and family can keep up to date on how things are going for him and his ministry among the wonderful people of Chile.

Thursday, January 22, 2015

January 12th, 2015

Ok, sorry mom about not explaining the visa thing better.  Everything should be fine.  I have to go to Valdivia every Friday to sign a book until they fix it.  I won't get sent home early or anything.  They said it would probably be 15 days-ish.  I just had to fill out lots of forms and stuff, it wasn't anything too crazy.

This week is Cambios!  It's pretty lame because we still don't know the cambios but I know that Elder Beals is leaving.  He is going to Coyhaique.  I don't know who is coming here.  This cambio has gone by really fast.  I can't believe how fast things are going.  I've had a little cold this week so that's been lame.  But I'm finally getting better.  Today we are going to play sports for a little bit. 

That's crazy the Colts won!!!  I hope they beat the Patriots.  I don't like the Patriots.  Peyton Manning is the best player ever.  He just doesn't do good in the Playoffs/Superbowl. 

Oh hey, the AP´s just called, I'm going to be with an Elder Hilton.  I think I have met him a couple times but I'm not sure.  This is going to be a crazy week of Cambios! :)  I'm starting to get a hang of this Zone Leader thing, I think :).  Love you guys tons! 

Elder Robertson 

No comments:

Post a Comment