Called to Serve - Osorno, Chile

Elder Keenan Robertson is serving in the Osorno Chile Mission as a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Elder Robertson left on July 16, 2013 and will return sometime around July of 2015. Missionaries have a limited time to respond to all the E-mails and letters they receive so we will include here some of his letters home so that friends and family can keep up to date on how things are going for him and his ministry among the wonderful people of Chile.

Monday, October 6, 2014

October 6th, 2014

Hey Fam!  Conferencia was the best thing ever!  I got to watch it all and I watched it in English!  It was really good.  I learned so much.  There were a couple of the seventies that had way good talks!  It was really good.  I don`t know what was my favorite, I liked them all.  Saturday we got home at like 11:30 because of priesthood!  I was so tired!  I loved the talk by Lynn G. Robbins.  Which way do you face?  What a good question!! 

P-day has been good!  There are some sobre cambios happening.  A sobre cambio is when there are cambios before the actual transfers.  One the leaders of Zone??  Uno de los lìderes de zona esta saliendo.  Me and elder Marshall are having a little bit of a change too!  We are going to be in a trio for the rest of cambios.  Elder Weech or, something like that, is going to be our companion for a little bit.  I think it will go good. 

I found out my release date, mas o menos!  The first of July is the cambio day, I will leave here Thursday, July 2nd and probably be home sometime July 3!!!!!  Just in time for July 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

This week was good we are still working hard!  We will see what happens this week!  Elder Weech gets here tomorrow morning! 

Elder Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment